- Barter: cashfree exchange.
- Barter currency: a private currency that is valid within a membership organisation to account for exchanges of goods or services.
- Complementary currency: parallel to national currencies, backed by real transactions by real people in the real economy (as opposed to financial products, toxic assets, quantitative easing or other BS in the financial economy)
- Private currency: valid not for the general public, but only among the members of an organisation
- Stable currencies: not bought or sold as financial product, to make money out of money.
- Gold Nuggets as ‘super coupons’ – a ‘virtual currency’ of the barter kind
- Town Mayor takes his salary in Bristol Pounds: may they come as an app and may many mayors follow suit!
- The Unemployed Exchange Association
- “Barter Rupees” for Yogis
- Dutch Barter System Challenges Bankers
- Why I don’t love Bartercard any more
- Challenging the Recession – after the event
- The future of finance
- US communities print own currencies to keep cash flowing
- Challenging the Recession: Programme
- With the Singapore Business Group
- Challenging the Recession
- Why I Love Bartercard: because it provides ‘mutual credit’
- The Usury-Free Banking Act Law, 1983
- Welcome to Usury-Free Banking with Stable Currencies!
Stop the Oppression of the British People
Number of Visits
- 5,577 since Feb 2009